Apple introduces AirPods Max, the magic of AirPods in a stunning over-ear design
Apple Max feature an astonishing high-fidelity audio, Adaptive EQ, Active Noise Cancellation, and spatial audio
Cupertino, California — Apple today declared AirPods Max, creative remote earphones that bring the sorcery of AirPods to an over-ear plan with high-loyalty sound. AirPods Max consolidate a custom acoustic plan, H1 chips, and progressed programming to control computational sound for an advancement listening involvement in Adaptive EQ, Active Noise Cancellation, Transparency mode, and spatial sound. AirPods Max come in five dazzling shadings, including space dark, silver, sky blue, green, and pink, and are accessible to arrange beginning today, with accessibility starting Tuesday, December 15.
“AirPods are the most well known earphones on the world, dearest for their easy arrangement, amazing sound quality, and famous plan. With AirPods Max, we are bringing that supernatural AirPods experience to a staggering over-ear plan with high-loyalty sound,” said Greg Joswiak, Apple’s senior VP of Worldwide Marketing. “The custom acoustic plan, merged with remarkable H1 chips, and progressed programming empower AirPods Max to utilize computational sound to remotely convey a definitive individual listening experience.”
AirPods Max feature a breathable knit mesh canopy, distributing weight to reduce on-head pressure. AirPods Max come in silver, space gray, sky blue, pink, and green.
Custom Acoustic Design
From the canopy to the ear pads, all aspects of AirPods Max is meticulously made to give brilliant acoustic execution to every client.
The breathable knit mesh canopy, crossing the headband, is made to distribute weight and decrease on-head pressure.
The stainless steel headband outline gives strength, adaptability, and solace for a wide assortment of head shapes and sizes. Extending headband arms easily stretch out and remain set up to keep up the ideal fit.
Every ear cup connects to the headband through a progressive instrument that adjusts and circulates ear cup pressure, and permits it to autonomously turn and pivot to fit the novel forms of a client’s head.
Every ear pad utilizes acoustically designed adaptive padding to make an effective seal — a basic factor in conveying vivid sound.
The Digital Crown, propelled by Apple Watch, offers exact volume control and the capacity to play or respite sound, skip tracks, answer or end calls, and actuate Siri.
Breakthrough Listening Experience
AirPods Max highlight a 40-mm Apple-designed powerful driver that gives rich, intense bass, precise mid-ranges, and fresh, clean high-recurrence expansion so every note can be heard.
A remarkable double neodymium ring magnet engine permits AirPods Max to keep up absolute symphonious mutilation of under 1 percent over the whole perceptible reach, even at greatest volume.1
Equipped with an Apple-planned H1 chip in every ear cup, a custom acoustic plan, and progressed programming, AirPods Max utilize computational sound to convey the best listening experience conceivable. Using every one of the chips’ 10 sound centers — equipped for 9 billion tasks for each second — computational sound powers an advancement listening experience that incorporates Adaptive EQ, Active Noise Cancellation, Transparency mode, and spatial sound.
AirPods Max custom acoustic design features a 40-mm dynamic driver and a unique dual neodymium ring magnet motor.
Adaptive EQ : AirPods Max utilize Adaptive EQ to change the sound to the fit and seal of the ear pads by estimating the sound sign conveyed to a client and changing the low and mid-frequencies progressively — bringing rich sound that catches everything about.
Dynamic Noise Cancellation: AirPods Max express vivid sound through Active Noise Cancellation so clients can zero in on what they are tuning in to. Every ear cup highlights three outward-confronting mouthpieces to identify ecological clamor, while one receiver inside the ear cup screens the sound arriving at the audience’s ear.
Utilizing computational sound, commotion abrogation persistently adjusts to the earphone fit and development progressively.
Straightforwardness Mode: With AirPods Max, clients can change to Transparency mode to at the same time tune in to music while hearing the climate around them — guaranteeing everything, including a client’s own voice, sounds characteristic while sound plays impeccably.
Exchanging between Active Noise Cancellation and Transparency mode should be possible with a solitary press utilizing the clamor control button.
Spatial Audio: AirPods Max utilize spatial sound with dynamic head following to put sounds basically anyplace in a space — conveying a vivid, theatre like experience for content recorded in 5.1, 7.1, and Dolby Atmos.
Utilizing the gyrator and accelerometer in AirPods Max and iPhone or iPad, spatial sound tracks the movement of a client’s head just as the gadget, looks at the movement information, at that point remaps the sound field so it remains moored to the gadget, even as the client’s head moves.
AirPods Max combine a custom acoustic design, Apple H1 chips, and advanced software to power computational audio for the ultimate personal listening experience.
The Magic of AirPods
- AirPods Max join the current AirPods family in conveying unmatched remote sound, regardless of whether a client is tuning in to music, settling on telephone decisions, getting a charge out of TV shows and films, messing around, or associating with Siri. The mysterious arrangement experience clients love with the present AirPods and AirPods Pro reaches out to AirPods Max with one-tap arrangement, trailed via programmed blending with all the gadgets endorsed in to a client’s iCloud account, including iPhone, iPad, iPod contact, Mac, Apple Watch, and Apple TV.
- AirPods Max naturally distinguish when they are on a client’s head utilizing the optical and position sensors. Once set up, AirPods Max play sound and can delay once eliminated or when the client essentially lifts one ear cup. With AirPods Max, voice calls and Siri orders are fresh and clear because of pillar shaping mouthpieces that square out encompassing commotion and spotlight on the client’s voice.
- Battery and Performance
- AirPods Max highlights incredible battery existence with as long as 20 hours of high-loyalty sound, talk time, or film playback with Active Noise Cancellation and spatial sound enabled.2
- AirPods Max accompanies a delicate, thin Smart Case that places AirPods Max in a ultralow-power express that assists with saving battery charge when not being used.
- Extra Features
- Programmed exchanging permits clients to consistently move sound between iPhone, iPad, and Mac. When playing music on Mac, clients can undoubtedly accept an approach iPhone and AirPods Max will consequently switch over.
- Sound Sharing makes it conceivable to effortlessly share a sound stream between two arrangements of AirPods on iPhone, iPad, iPod contact, or Apple TV 4K. Essentially bring AirPods Max close to the gadget and associate with a solitary tap.3
- Siri capacities incorporate the capacity to play music, settle on telephone decisions, control the volume, get bearings, and that’s just the beginning. Siri can likewise peruse approaching messages as they show up with Announce Messages with Siri.
- AirPods Max are available to order starting today for $549 (US) from apple.com and in the Apple Store app in the US and more than 25 other countries and regions. AirPods Max will begin shipping on Tuesday, December 15.
- AirPods Max require Apple devices running iOS 14.3 or later, iPadOS 14.3 or later, macOS Big Sur 11.1 or later, watchOS 7.2 or later, or tvOS 14.3 or later.
- AirPods start at $159 (US) and AirPods Pro are available for $249 (US).
- Customers can add personal engraving to AirPods Max, AirPods Pro, and AirPods for free on apple.com and in the Apple Store app.