Top Garden And Home Design Ideas To Take The World By Storm In 2020- Every year, trends come and go, and the hardcore interior and landscape designers follow these closely. They make sure to create more trends all year and even for the next. What was making heads turn last year is a passé. The year 2020 is packing in many vibrant colors and styles, and we are now listing the best ones for you to use. Creative Home and Gardening Ideas
- Navy Blue Interiors: The navy blue will dominate the scene, as many top designers had predicted it from the last year itself. Navy blue walls can accentuate the oomph of the walls while you can go lighter on the other walls.
- DIY Planters all the Way: Indoor or outdoor plants, whatever is your choice, homeowners are trying to use their crafting skills to the best. From repurposing or upcycling the old bottles, boots, cartons, and jerry cans, DIY planters are quirky. Painting them in bright colors only makes them the eye-catchy garden or porch décor.
- Floral Wallpapers Everywhere: Though the floral wallpapers have been around for generations, more orchids in bright colors are taking over. 2020 is surely nothing that we have seen so far. Though many might cringe at the thought of the flowery walls and feel it might be a tad too bright for their comfort, it is worth the try. These flowery wallpapers are great at boosting your creativity.
- Vertical Gardens: With space concerns on the rise, the modern designers and homeowners with a green thumb are going out for the vertical garden. Using up the wall facing your home or window or the fence around the house, you can expand your love for the green.
- Kitchens are Anything, not just White: Until now, there has been a love for white kitchens. 2020 is going to put that idea to rest, at least for now. This year, we will see more colors to enter and make a vivid splash of pop colored cabinets, backsplashes, and counters.
- Vintage Highlights: Vintage ideas may not be prominent in the contemporary flats and studio apartment-style homes. However, they are still there in the furniture and shelves in the tiniest form of accents. These are simple styles that people are employing as a tribute to the era gone by!