With +257,253 fresh cases on Aug 23, 2021, COVID-19 is simply not able to get away. and therefore the problem is it’s affecting not just physical mental but mental health also.
it has been quite a year but COVID-19 remains to bother people across the planet and posing serious threats to public health, with interventions like quarantine, lockdowns, and social distancing causing an adverse impact on mental well-being.
According to a recent study, one in three adults is experiencing anxiety and depression associated with COVID-19. insight of the association between COVID-19 and mental health problems,
the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has published some guidelines to deal with stress during the pandemic.Effective ways to chop down the risk of mental health related problems during COVID-19.
• Know about the possible symptoms of covid-19 and get in touch with a health care provider instead of panicking and starting self-treatment for COVID-19.
• Keep handy complete details associated with where and the way to hunt treatment also as availing support services like counseling or therapy
• Don’t panic and lookout of your behavioral health. It can help a private think clearly and respond calmly to the emergency needs.
• Don’t involve an excessive amount of into watching, reading, or taking note of unpleasant news stories, including those on social media. Focus more on entertaining yourself than hearing about the pandemic repeatedly. It can upset anybody, sick or healthy.
• Spare a while for your wellbeing. Practice rejuvenation techniques like stretching, deep breaths, meditation or Yoga.
- Take care of your diet. Eat healthy, home-cooked, and well-balanced meals.
• Exercise regularly and sleep well.
• Stay away from excessive alcohol and drug use.
• Pursue your hobbies. Allow time for activities you discover pleasurable.
• You might not be going out much but you’ll spend quality time together with your family. Connect with people with positive vibes. ask them and share your feelings.
• Social distancing measures are in place, but you’ve got other means like social media, phone, or mail to still socialize.
Covid-19 has devastated many lives across the planet. it’s time to think positive and look out for your mental health. it’s a big effect on one’s overall health and wellbeing because it affects how we expect, feel, and act.
While these ways can assist you to keep calm and maintain optimum mental health during COVID times, some may experience anxiety, depression, or other related psychological state problems. Such people should seek prompt treatment at anxiety treatment centers in California and anxiety clinics in California that are well-equipped to deal with their problems.